Early Years Professional Development
At PurpleBee, we believe every Early Years Professional should have the opportunity to grow, flourish and make a difference in their career. Our ILM Level 3 Leadership, Mentoring and CACHE Level 4 PANCo courses have been specifically designed by Early Years Experts for Early Years Professionals to help promote health and wellbeing in childcare settings.
When you embark on an online training course with PurpleBee you will be encouraged and supported every step of the way.
What you get if you train with PurpleBee?
- shared knowledge from experienced and trusted Early Years Specialists
- access to up the latest and relevant content, written and reviewed by experts in Early Years
- opportunities to try out your ideas and make lasting changes in your Early Years setting that will benefit children, your colleagues and you!
- personal, one-to-one support from a Learning Coach (on certificated courses)
- insights into how a strengths based approach can transform how you work, the place where you work and your relationships with others.
- the chance to meet and discuss with peers from other Early Years settings.
- skills you will develop on our ILM Level 3 Leadership, Mentoring and CACHE Level 4 PANCo courses will boost your confidence and competence and help you to be happier and healthier at work
- Many of our Early Years learners report an increase in positive emotions and healthy habits across their whole lives – we can’t promise to change your life but we strive to help you make it happen!
Don’t take our word for it!
I would definitely recommend PurpleBee online learning courses. It is a great learning opportunity, allowing you to be flexible and move along at your own pace, but with the reassurance of having a learning coach available to ‘meet’ and discuss your progression and help with any questions that may arise.
Sam Mcquire Learner, Ketton Early Birds
The forum is a great opportunity to connect with others on the same course and share knowledge and experience. The programmes are easy to navigate, providing useful resources to help develop our skills and strengths.
Sarah Long Learner, Ketton Early Birds
By having a Learning Coach it was reassurance to know that I was doing ok, I used her as a sounding board, it motivated me to meet my deadlines as I was meeting her. An invaluable part of the programme
Beverley Farmer Street Farm Day Nursery
Become a Learning Coach
We’re also on the look-out for motivated and committed people to train as Online Learning Coaches. It’s a great way to carry on your own learning whilst giving back to others.
Coaching involves a set of communication skills that transfer to many other professional roles – whether that is training, mentoring, managing or negotiating with parents. By becoming a Learning Coach you will get the opportunity to practise your skills under supervision and you will have access to a network of Learning Coaches who will support your continuing development.
Once you have trained with us you will be eligible to join our Learning Coach team.